Chemia Naissensis Volume 1, No.1 (2018) (стр. 198-206)
АУТОР(И) / AUTHOR(S): Miloš Nikolić
Е-АДРЕСА / E-MAIL: email@example.com
САЖЕТАК / ABSTRACT:
The demand for lithium-ion batteries is growing due to their characteristics (composition, size, charging time, capacity). There are various types that can be found on the market, which mostly depend on their purposes, which depend on their composition. They have different uses, starting with portable devices like mobile phones, cameras, and even smaller electric cars. They are being developed and improved (capacity, voltage, charging); additionally, their size is being reduced, which is particularly important in car industry where more rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are connected to get desired capacity. Similarly, to other types of batteries, these consist of cathodes, anodes and electrolytes, where gel or solid electrolyte is preferable to avoid the release of gas (hydrogen), and therefore their explosion or damage. From 2000 to 2010, the annual production of lithium-ion batteries in the world increased about 800%.
КЉУЧНЕ РЕЧИ / KEYWORDS:
capacity, voltage, charging, electrolytes
ЛИТЕРАТУРА / REFERENCES:
- Basu, S. (1983). Lithium intercalated graphite anode. US4423125 (A).
- Espinosa, D. C. R., Bernardes, A. M., & Tenório, J.A.S. (2004). An overview on the current processes for the recycling of batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 135, 311–319. http://inovatori.hr/wp-content/uploads/sites/225/2017/01/Punjenje_baterija-1.pdf http://www.bibnum.education.fr/sites/default/files/volta-analysis-5.pdf http://www.doiserbia.nb.rs/img/doi/0367-598X/2017/0367-598X1600031S.pdf http://www.fer.unizg.hr/_download/forum/INEU_Seminar_Matija_Mikolcic.pdf https://tanders.ru/bs/about-batteries-batteries-their-differences-and-features-types-of-modern- batteries-for-cars-and-prospects-for-development/ https://www.conopljanews.net/tajanstvene_stvari.html
- Li, Z., Huang, J., Yann Liaw, B., Metzler, V., & Zhang, J. (2014). A review of lithium deposition in lithium-ion and lithium metal secondary batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 254, 168–182.
- Maschler, T. G., Friedrich, B., Weyh, R., Heegn, H., & Rutz, M. (2012). Development of a recycling process for Li-ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 207, 173–182.
- Mizushima, K., Jones, P. C., Wiseman, P. J., Goodenough, J. B. (1980). LixCoO2: A new cathode material for batteries of high energy density. Materials Research Bulletin, 15, 783– 789.
- Xu, J., Thomas, H. R., Francis, R. W., Lum, K. R., Wang, J., & Liang B. (2008). A review of processes and technologies for the recycling of lithium-ion secondary batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 177, 512–527.
- Zhang, X., Xie, Y., Cao, H., Nawaz, F., & Zhang, Y. (2014). A novel process for recycling and resynthesizing LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 from the cathode scraps intended for lithium-ion Waste Management, 34, 1715–1724.