9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 371-376
АУТОР(И): Neda Nikolić, Miodrag Zečević, Zoran Nešić, Gordana Rendulić Davidović
Society faces many challenges in transitioning toward sustainable development, and education is key to make this transition happen. Through education we influence on human consciousness, create their needs and changing behavior. One of most important educational programs is environmental education. It brings motivations, skills, values and commitment that people need to efficiently manage their earth’s resources and take responsibility for maintaining environmental quality and understand the problems they face. The limitation of access to certain resources is getting closer and we need to be aware of those limitations and put those in center of our life and work. The most effective way for doing it is throught environmental education started from earliest age. The limitation of access to certain resources is getting closer, and this fundamentally changes our relationship to economics, politics and ecology. This paper discusses the imperative of action within the limits of the finite world. The paper emphasizes the pressure on natural resources, which means that politics and the economy will have to undergo a radical transformation in order to be suitable not only today, but also in the future
global changes; ecology; environmental education; sustainable development
-  Poting K., Ekološka istorija sveta, Odiseja, 2009.
-  Ćirković, M., Posmatrački selekcioni i globalni katastrofični rizici, Rizici globalnih katastrofa, Helix, Beograd, 2011.
-  Meadows D.H. & D.L and other; The limits to growth, New York: Univerese book, 1972.
-  Tracy, A. B. The growing problem of resource constraints, Retrieved from: https://www.ipe.com/the-growing-problem-of-resource-constraints/10003641.article
-  Tracy, A. B., Association for Sustainable & Responsible Investment in Asia https://www.eldis.org/organisation/A31041