9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 341-346
АУТОР(И): Slobodanka Đenić, Vera Petrović, Svetlana Štrbac-Savić
The professional development of teachers is carried out for the sake of continuous progress in the level of their professional, pedagogical and technological competencies. In contemporary conditions, it is considered that technological competencies of teachers are their capability to prepare and realize teaching in an online environment, which can be an addition to or an option of teaching in the classroom. The School of electrical and computer engineering in the Academy of technical and art applied studies in Belgrade is one of the partner institutions of the Erasmus+ program „Professional Development of Vocational Education Teachers in Russia and Serbia with European Practices Pro-VET“ (2018-2022) with the goal to develop the training program „Online course design and tutoring“. In this paper is a short overview of the above mentioned training program, which was developed (2018-2019), redesigned based on results of alfa and beta testing (2020-2021) and realized twice (2022). In the paper is a brief presentation of the following: an overview of the training program, methods used to motivate teachers to enter the program, work on it and successfully complete it, teachers’ achieved success in the program and their grades for the quality of the training program.
teacher training; vocational teacher; online course; course design; course tutoring;
-  Tapani, A. & Salonen, A. (2019). Identifying teachers’ competencies in Finnish vocational education. International journal for research in vocational education and training, 6(3), 243–260. doi: 10.13152/IJRVET.6.3.3
-  Papic-Blagojevic, N., Lungulov, B. & Milisic N. (2020). Professional development of vocational teachers – developmental possibilities through projects of capacity building (in Serbian). Proceedings of the XXVI conference Trend: “Innovations in modern education”, Kopaonik, Serbia, Paper No. T1.5-13, 450-453.
-  Lungulov, B., Papic-Blagojevic, N. & Savic, M. (2021). On-line courses in higher education as an opportunity for lifelong teacher education (in Serbian). Proceedings of the XXVII conference Trend: “Online teaching at universities”, Novi Sad, Serbia, Paper No. T1.4-9, 265-268.
-  Maksimović, I. (2016). Continuing professional development for vocational teachers and trainers in Serbia, European Training Foundation, 44p,
-  LMS Moodle site of teaching training program „Online course design and tutoring“(2018). https://lectio2.viser.edu.rs/course/view.php?id=352.
-  Zawacki-Richter, O. & Anderson, T. (2014). Online Distance Education. Towards a Research Agenda, Edmonton: AU Press.
-  Chaney, D., Chaney, E. & Eddy J. (2010). The context of distance learning programs in higher education: Five enabling assumptions. Online Journal of Distance Learning Administration, 13(4).
-  Hart, J. (2014). Social learning Handbook. Corsham: Centre for learning & performance technologies.
-  Hart, J. (2022). Modern workplace learning. Blog.https://modernworkplacelearning.com/magazine/author/admin/