9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 297-301
АУТОР(И): Nebojša Stanković, Vesna Ružičić
This paper presents an analysis of basic knowledge about cyber security in the education of high school students (from the first to the fourth grade of high school) and undergraduate students. The focus of the research is determining knowledge about cyber security, as well as identifying the desire of respondents to learn more about cyber security. The respondents were students of the Gymnasium and Technical School in Čačak and undergraduate students of the Information Technologies study program at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Čačak, University of Kragujevac. An analysis of the conducted research on cyber security in education was carried out. Based on the results of the research, a discussion was given and conclusions were drawn in order to improve knowledge about cyber security in education.
cyber security; education; survey
-  Frankie E. Catota, M. Granger Morgan, Douglas C. Sicker, (2019). Cybersecurity education in a developing nation: the Ecuadorian environment, Journal of Cybersecurity, Volume 5, Issue 1, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1093/cybsec/tyz001
-  Garba, A., Siraj, M., Othman S.H. & Musa M.A. (2020). A Study on Cybersecurity Awareness Among Students in Yobe State University, Nigeria: A Quantitative Approach. International Journal on Emerging Technologies, Vol. 11, No 5, pp. 41–49.
-  Yesem Peker, Lydia Ray, Stephanie P da Silva. (2018). Online Cybersecurity Awareness Modules for College and High School Students, Conference: 2018 National Cyber Summit (NCS), June 2018. DOI: 10.1109/NCS.2018.00009
-  Fariza Khalid, (2020), Teachers Experiences in the Development of Digital Storytelling for Cyber Risk Awareness, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 2020.
-  Mai, P.T & Tick, A. (2021). Cyber Security Awareness and Behavior of Youth in Smartphone Usage: A Comparative Study between University Students in Hungary and Vietnam. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol. 18, No. 8, 67–89. DOI: 10.12700/APH.18.8.2021. 8.4
-  Rahman N. A. A, Sairi I. H., Zizi N. A. M., and Khalid F., (2020). The Importance of Cybersecurity Education in School, International Journal of Information and Education Technology, Vol. 10, No. 5, May 2020.
-  Sunil Chaudhary, Vasileios Gkioulos and Sokratis Katsikas, (2022). Developing metrics to assess the effectiveness of cybersecurity awareness program, Department of Information Security and Communication Technology, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Teknologivegen 22, accepted 12 April 2022.
-  D. Nakama and K. Paullet, (2019). The urgency for cybersecurity education: The impact of early college innovation in hawaii rural communities, Information System Education Journal, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 41–52.