9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 289-296
АУТОР(И): Nenad Marković, Dejan Živković, Filip Marković
Development of new technologies, especially Internet, creates conditions for electronic education. The paper presents effect of using Internet as one of the means for taking exams or colloquia in certain subjects in the field of electrical and computer engineering at the Academy of Applied Studies of Kosovo and Metohija, Department Uroševac – Leposavić. Namely, the idea for writing this paper arose due to the fact that, to some extent, this type of communication with students already existed. After taking certain subjects in the field of electrical and computer engineering, research of students was done through a questionnaire. For purposes of this research, a survey questionnaire was used, which included a sample of 58 students. The goal of this research is to examine stances of students on perceived usefulness of the platform and its upgrade for taking exams or colloquia and for other scientific areas on all study programs used in the teaching process. At the end, obtained results were analyzed, based on which conclusion was drawn that students are satisfied with this type of communication as well as with quality of the platform itself.
Internet; students; platform; taking exams; taking colloquia
-  Strategy for the Development of the Information Society in the Republic of Serbia until 2020, „Sl. glasnik RS“, no. 51/2010.
-  Tepšić, M., Borovnica, T., Bakić, S. (2016, Mart). Electronic student knowledge testing systems, DOI: 10.7251/PMG0115063T
-  Amidović, B. (2020, February). Influence of distance learning technologies on students’ psychological and personal development, 1-17, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.14892.33925
-  Akın, A. (2012). The relationships between Internet addiction, subjective vitality, and subjective happiness, Cyberpsychology, Behavior and Social Networking, 15(8), 404-410.
-  Senić Ružić, M. (2015). The use of information and communication technologies in education – one of the possible answers to educational needs of the 21st century, Thematic collection of the Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade „Research and development of quality of education in Serbia – state, challenges and perspectives”, UDK 371.694“20“, 123-137.
-  Soleša, D., Rajsman, M. & Juričić, V. (2014). Web 2.0 as a potential for development of young people, Technical Gazette, 21(6), 1403-1409.
-  Đurica, N., Soleša, D. (2017). Perception and attitudes of students towards distance education, original scientific work, Economics, theory and practice, X(3), 1-15, UDC: 316.65-057.875:37.018.43
-  Radenković, B., Despotović, M. (2005). Integration of learning process management system and business information system, XXIII Symposium on new technologies in postal and telecommunications traffic-PosTel 2005, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Belgrade, 335-342
-  Glušac, D. (2012). E-learning, University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Engineering „Mihajlo Pupin“ Zrenjanin.
-  Marković, N., Živković, D., Marković, F. (2020). The effects of using the Moodle platform in High Technical School of Vocational Studies from Urosevac in Leposavic, TIO 2020, 219- 224, UDC: 37.018.43:004.3
-  Anđelković, Z. (2007, March). Information technologies in education and knowledge assessment, Infoteh-Jahorina, 6, Ref. E-IV-1, 464-468.
-  Marković, S., Jovanović, D. (2009, March). Assessment of students’ knowledge in web systems for testing, Infoteh-Jahorina, 8, Ref. E-II-2, 471-475.