9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 223-228
АУТОР(И): Lazar Krstić, Veljko Aleksić, Marija Krstić
Today, there is almost no activity that is in no way related to the use of computer technology. The application of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) opens up new possibilities, potentials, and challenges in educational practice. With the help of artificial intelligence, which simulates human intelligence in making conclusions or predictions, computer systems can provide personalized guidance, support, or feedback to students and teachers in the educational process. The paper aims to identify the impact of artificial intelligence on the educational process, present some of the applications of AI in education, and highlight the perceived benefits of the application.
artificial intelligence; AI; education
-  Talan, T. (2021). Artificial intelligence in education: A bibliometric study. International Journal of Research in Education and Science (IJRES), 7(3), 822-837.
-  Sadiku, M. N., Ashaolu, T. J., Ajayi-Majebi, A., & Musa, S. M. (2021). Artificial Intelligence in Education. International Journal of Scientific Advances (IJSCIA), 2(1), 5-11.
-  Joshi, S., Rambola, R. K., & Churi, P. (2021). Evaluating Artificial Intelligence in Education for Next Generation. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series (Vol. 1714, No. 1, p. 012039). IOP Publishing.
-  TeachTarget. (2022). Exploring AI Use Cases Across Education and Government. Retrived 26/07/2022 from: https://www.techtarget.com/searchcio/FlexibleIT/Exploring-AI-Use-Cases-Across- Education-and-Government
- Research and Markets. (2022). Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Education – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics. Retrived 27/07/2022 from: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/5301849/artificial-intelligence-ai-ineducation
-  Kengam, Jagadeesh. (2020). Artificial intelligence in education. 10.13140/RG.2.2.16375.65445.
-  Lee, A. V. Y. (2020). Artificial intelligence in education (AIED). In Proceedings of the 28th International Conference on Computers in Education. Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education.
-  Chen, L., Chen, P., & Lin, Z. (2020). Artificial intelligence in education: A review. Ieee Access, 8, 75264-75278.
-  Panigrahi, C. M. A. (2020). Use of Artificial Intelligence in education. Management Accountant, 55, 64-67.
-  Huang, J., Saleh, S., & Liu, Y. (2021). A Review on Artificial Intelligence in Education. Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 10(3), 206-206.
-  Ouyang, F., & Jiao, P. (2021). Artificial intelligence in education: The three paradigms. Computers and Education: Artificial Intelligence, 2, 100020.
-  Flogie, A., & Aberšek, B. (2021). Artificial Intelligence in Education. In Active Learning. IntechOpen.
-  Hwang, G. J., Xie, H., Wah, B. W., & Gašević, D. (2020). Vision, challenges, roles and research issues of Artificial Intelligence in Education. Computers and Education: Artificial Intelligence, 1, 100001.
-  Goksel, N., & Bozkurt, A. (2019). Artificial intelligence in education: Current insights and future perspectives. In Handbook of Research on Learning in the Age of Transhumanism (pp. 224-236). IGI Global.
-  Humble, N., & Mozelius, P. (2019, October). Artificial intelligence in education – A promise, a threat or a hype. In Proceedings of the European Conference on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (pp. 149-156).
-  Guo, Y., & Xiao, Y. (2019, October). Artificial Intelligence in Education. In 4th International Conference on Modern Management, Education Technology and Social Science (MMETSS 2019) (pp. 175-179). Atlantis Press.
-  Chassignol, M., Khoroshavin, A., Klimova, A., & Bilyatdinova, A. (2018). Artificial Intelligence trends in education: a narrative overview. Procedia Computer Science, 136, 16-24.
-  Subrahmanyam, V. V., & Swathi, K. (2018, August). Artificial intelligence and its implications in education. In Int. Conf. Improv. Access to Distance High. Educ. Focus Underserved Communities Uncovered Reg. Kakatiya University (pp. 1-11).