9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 213-219
АУТОР(И): Ivan Milićević, Snežana Dragićević, Nedeljko Dučić, Milan Marjanović, Vojislav Vujičić
Development in information technology has resulted in revolutionizing all aspects of life and this revolution has been realized as Industry 4.0. A main approach that universities’ educational systems may take towards Industry 4.0 is educating students who have the right skill set for reacting to the changes in their working environment, adapting their performance, and learning to cope with technological development. This paper presents the results of the project „Improvement of study programs for bachelor’s and master’s studies in Mechatronics in response to the requirements of Industry 4.0“, which was funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia as a part of program activity „Development of higher education“ and performed in the 2020/21 academic year.
curriculum redesign; university education; improving the student’s skills; Mechatronics; Industry 4.0
-  Ellahia, R.M., Khanb, M.U.A. & Shaha, A. (2019). Redesigning Curriculum in line the Industry 4.0. Procedia Computer Science, 151, 699–708.
-  Brahma, M., Tripathi, S.S. & Sahay, A. (2021). Developing curriculum for industry 4.0: digital workplaces, Higher Education, Skills and Work-Based Learning, 11 (1), 144-163.
-  Moraes, E.B., Kipper, L.M., Hackenhaar Kellermann, A.C., Austria, L., Leivas, P., Moraes, J.A.R. & Witczak, M. (2022). Integration of Industry 4.0 technologies with Education 4.0: advantages for improvements in learning, Interactive Technology and Smart Education. doi.org/10.1108/ITSE-11-2021-0201
-  Souza, R.G., Quelhas, O., Marchisotti, G., Neto, J., Anholon, R. & Marinho, C. A.. (2020). Production engineering curriculum in Industry 4.0 in a Brazilian context. South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, 31(4), 136-150. https://dx.doi.org/10.7166/31-4-2033
- Gentelli, L. (2015). Using industryprofessionals in undergraduate teaching:Effects on student learning. Journal ofUniversity Teaching and Learning Practice. 12.10.53761/184.108.40.206.
- Brezeanu, T.M. & Lazarou, E. (2020).Alignment between engineering curriculumand skills development for Industry 4.0.doi: 10.12753/2066-026X-20-127.