9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 201-207
АУТОР(И): Zvonko Petrović, Milica Tufegdžić, Vladeta Jevremović, Predrag Pravdić
The application of robotic vision and biologically inspired algorithms improves the process of programming the movement of a robotic system. In the work, the optimal path of movement of the robotic system during the welding process was determined. The shape of the path to be taken was recorded using a 2D camera, i.e. robotic vision, and the optimal path of movement determined by the PSO (Particle swarm optimization) algorithm.
robotic vision; PSO algorithm; optimal path.
-  FANUC Robot series R-30iB Plus controller iRVision 2D Camera Application,(2017).
-  Kenedy, J., Eberhart, R.,(1995). Particle swarm optimization. IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, 1995, pp. 1942-1948.
-  Shi, Y., Eberhart, R. (1998). A modified particle swarm optimizer. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation. pp. 69-73.
-  Oprating manual RobotStudio, ABB Robotics.
-  Petrović, Z., Lukić, Lj.,(2011). Optimization of the parameters of milling machining mode by using the method of particle swarm optimization (PSO). 20th international scientific conference-TRANSPORT 2011