9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 189-193
АУТОР(И): Branislav Milenković, Đorđe Jovanović
The topic of this paper is to study and describe kinematic analysis of a door closer. By performing kinematic analysis, the velocity, acceleration and point position values are obtained. These data are important for the optimal sizing of the mechanism and supporting elements. We compare the analysis made by the graphical method with the analysis obtained with computer programs designed for kinematic analysis (SAM 8.1).
kinematic analysis; SAM 8.1; door closer
-  Rusov, L. (1990). Mechanics-Kinematic, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Belgrade. (in Serbian)
-  Pisačić, K., Kondić, V., Višnjić, V., Kinematic analysis mechanism using computer application SAM, Technical Journal 9, 3(2015), p.p. 298-302.
-  Krishnaraju, A., Abdul, Z., Design and SAM analysis of reconfigurable four-legged mechanism using single degree of freedom, International Journal of Heavy Vehicle Systems, January, 2018.
-  Đ.Jovanović, M.Krstić, B. Milenković: Kinematic analysis of complex mechanism using SAM, Conference on Mechanical Engineering Technologies and Applications COMETa 2020, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering East Sarajevo, November 26-28 2020, ISBN 978-99976-719-8-1; pp.189-196.
-  file:///C:/Users/uSER/Downloads/sam80us_manual.pdf