9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 177-181
АУТОР(И): Željko Jovanović, Mihailo Knežević, Uroš Pešović, Slađana Đurašević
Software projects code duplication and plagiarism are very important in various test cases. The purpose of the work presented in this paper is to observe how various software architectures, project structures, and coding approaches generate different views on code changes. In this paper, code plagiarism -code comparing, in different types of projects has been analyzed through two different approaches. Pythonscript based on the sequence matcher function and the GitLab compare tool are analyzed and compared.Results are presented and discussed in the paper.
code repetitiveness, duplicate code detection, python, GitLab compare, web application
-  Ragkhitwetsagul, C., Krinke, J. & Clark, D. A comparison of code similarity analysers. Empir Software Eng 23, 2464–2519 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10664-017-9564-
-  Ganguly, D., Jones, G.J.F., Ramírez-de-la-Cruz, A. et al. (2018), Retrieving and classifying instances of source code plagiarism. Inf Retrieval J 21, 1–23. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10791-017-
-  Yamamoto, T., Matsushita, M., Kamiya, T., & Inoue, K. (2005, June). Measuring similarity of large software systems based on source code correspondence. In International Conference on Product Focused Software Process Improvement (pp. 530-544). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
-  Oscar Karnalim. (2021) Source code plagiarism detection with low-level structural representation and information retrieval. International Journal of Computers and Applications 43:6, pages 566-576.
-  Novak, M., Joy, M., & Kermek, D. (2019). Source-code similarity detection and detection tools used in academia: a systematic review. ACM Transactions on Computing Education (TOCE), 19(3), 1-37.
-  Ahadi, A., & Mathieson, L. (2019, January). A comparison of three popular source code similarity tools for detecting student plagiarism. In Proceedings of the Twenty-First Australasian Computing Education Conference (pp. 112-117).
-  Helpers for computing deltas, Python 3.10.5 documentation, Last access: 20.07.2022, https://docs.python.org/3/library/difflib.html
-  SequenceMatcher Objects, Helpers for computing deltas, Python 3.10.5 documentation, Last access: 20.07.2022, https://docs.python.org/3/library/difflib.html#difflib.SequenceMatcher
-  C. Ragkhitwetsagul, J. Krinke and B. Marnette, „A picture is worth a thousand words: Code clone detection based on image similarity,“ 2018 IEEE 12th International Workshop on Software Clones (IWSC), 2018, pp. 44-50, doi: 10.1109/IWSC.2018.8327318.
-  Paul E. Black, „Ratcliff/Obershelp pattern recognition“, in Dictionary of Algorithms and Data Structures [online], Paul E. Black, ed. 8 January 2021. (accessed TODAY) Available from: https://www.nist.gov/dads/HTML/ratcliffObershelp.html