9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 137-140
АУТОР(И): Mihailo Knežević, Slađana Đurašević, Vanja Luković, Željko Jovanović, Uroš Pešović
Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools are widely used semiconductor industry to support the ever-growing complexity of computer design, and they became an important skill which is required by computer engineers. In this paper, we present the usage of the EDA Playground web platform for practical exercise in the Digital systems design course at the computer engineering department of the Faculty of technical sciences. This platform was used in process of designing and testing of program counter register of a simple processor.
EDA; Verilog; design; simulation; HDL
-  Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), IEEE Computer Society (2016), Computer Engineering Curricula 2016, Curriculum Guidelines for Undergraduate Degree Programs in Computer Engineering, ISBN: 978-1-4503-4875-1, DOI: 10.1145/3025098
-  Lukovic, V, Pesovic U, (2018), Digital systems design course curriculum for Erasmus course, https://en.kg.ac.rs/courses/ftn/Digital%20Systems%20Design.pdf
-  Pesovic U, (2018), VLSI systems design course curriculum for Erasmus course, https://en.kg.ac.rs/courses/ftn/VLSI%20System%20Design.pdf
-  Nisan, N, Schocken, S, (2021), The Elements of Computing Systems, second edition: Building a Modern Computer from First Principles 2nd Edition, ISBN: 978-0262539807
-  Doulos (2022), EDA Playground Documentation,
-  EDA Playground Program counter example, https://www.edaplayground.com/x/CHk5 last access 15th July 2022.