9th International Scientific Conference Technics and Informatics in Education – TIE 2022 (2022) стр. 49-53
АУТОР(И): Momčilo Ranđelović, Miloš Papić, Vladimir Veljović, Ljiljana Stanojević
Digital dialogue in teaching, as an asymmetric, multi-user communication system, represents an indirect connection between teachers and students in real time. For this type of communication, it is necessary to ensure the fastest response of clients and to ensure parallel processing as well. The features of RESTful web service, such as: possibility of caching, uniform interface and explicit use of HTTP methods, recommends it as a key component in the information system for digital dialogue in teaching. This paper presents a project for development of such information system using RESTful web service and a description of its advantages compared to other solutions.
digital dialogue, RESTful, web services, Java, mobile learning
-  Lj. Stanojević and B. Rakić, „Mobile Technology in Higher Education – A Students Perspective,“ in Seventh International Scientific Conference Employment, Education And Entrepreneurship (EEE2018), Belgrade, 2018.
-  S. Minić, D. Kreculj and M. Vorkapić, „Upotreba i značaj WLAN mobilnih tehnologija u nastavi,“ in Technology Informatics and Education for Learning and Knowledge Society – 6th International Symposium, Čačak, 2011.
-  M. Ranđelović, „Primena informacionihtehnologija u realizaciji nacionalnog takmičenja – Tesla Info Kup,“ Elektronski fakultet Univerziteta u Nišu, Niš, 2013.
-  M. Ranđelović, A. Veljović, L. Stanojevic andL.Paunović, „Efekti digitalnog dijaloga u nastavi programiranja,“ in Technics and Informatics in Education, 6th International Conference, Čačak, 2016.
-  D. Rathod, „Performance evaluation of restful web services and soap / wsdl web services,“ International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, pp. 415-420, 2017.
-  P. Yu-Yen, M. Shang-Pin and L. Jonathan, „REST2SOAP: A framework to integrate SOAP services and RESTful services,“ in IEEE International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing and Applications (SOCA), 2009.
-  B. Abhijit and B. Tulshi, „A Comparative Investigation on Implementation of RESTful versus SOAP based Web Services,“ International Journal of Database Theory and Application, vol. 8, pp. 297-312, 2015.
-  Ei Ei Thu and Than Nwe Aung, „Developing Mobile Application Framework by Using RESTFul Web Service with JSON Parser,“ in International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, Mandalay, Myanmar, 2015.
-  S. Mumbaikar and P. Padiya, „Web ServicesBased On SOAP and REST Principles,“ International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, pp. 1-4, May 2013.
-  R. V. V. S. B. Ricardo Ramos de Oliveira, „Comparative Evaluation of the Maintainability of RESTful and SOAP-WSDL Web Services,“ in IEEE International Symposium on the Maintenance and Evolution of Service-Oriented and Cloud-Based Systems (MESOCA), Eindhoven, 2013.
-  R. Daigneau, Service Design Patterns – Fundamental Design Solutions for SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web Services, Westford, Massachusetts: Pearson Education, 2012.
-  F. Alshahwan and K. Moessner, „Providing SOAP Web Services and RESTful Web Services from Mobile Hosts,“ in Internet and Web Applications and Services, International Conference on, Barcelona, 2010.
-  J. Tihomirovs and J. Grabis, „Comparison of SOAP and REST Based Web,“ in Information Technology and Management Science, Riga, 2016.