AUTHOR(S) / АУТОР(И): Vladanka Stupar, Markola Saulić, Milica Blažić, Zlata Živković, Darko Stojićević, Marko Stokić, Bojan Stević
Download Full Pdf
ABSTRACT / САЖЕТАК:
Soil analysis provides information about the quality of the soil and the input of nutrients that are needed to make the soil better and obtain a high crop yield. The research in this paper included the analysis of fertility parametars of soil in wider territory of the Požarevac city during 2017 and 2022 year. Soil analysis shows that average soil acidity, i.e. its pH value of the aqueous soil solution (pH – H2O), in 2022 was reduced by 0.28 compared to 2017. On other hand, the substitution acidity (pH – KCl) was reduced by 0.49 after 5 years. The results for CaCO3 show that the soils are generally carbonate-free or weakly carbonated , well supplied with humus and the percentage of contetnt of N decreased by 21.91% in the five-year period. Low content of easily accessible phosphorus was identified in both year in over 50 percentage of the soil samples while mostly soil samples are well supplied with easily accessible potassium.
KEYWORDS / КЉУЧНЕ РЕЧИ:
soil, pH, fertility parameters, Požarevac city
REFERENCES / ЛИТЕРАТУРА:
- Amara, D.M.K., Patil, P.L., Kamara, A.M., Daniel H. Saidu, D.H. (2017). Assessment of soil fertility status using nutrient indexapproach. Academia Journal of Agricultura Research, 5 (2): 28-38.
- Belić, M., Nešić, Lj., Ćirić. V. (2014): Practicum in pedology. University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad, Serbia. (in Serbian)
- Bhatia S., Nair, R. S, Mishra, V. P. (2021). Nutrient Analysis of Soil Samples Treated with Agrochemicals. International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Economy (ICCIKE) March 17–18, 2021, Amity University Dubai, UAE: 64-67. Chaouqi, N., Gharous, M. E. L., Bouzziri, M. (2018). Agrochemical Evaluation of Soil Quality Parameters. Applied Journal of Environmental Engineering Science, 4 (1): 80-91.
- Chaouqi N., Gharous M.EL, Bouzziri M. (2018). Agrochemical Evaluation of Soil Quality Parameters. Applied Journal of Environmental Engineering Science, 4 (1): 80-91.
- Goulding, K.W.T. (2016): Soil acidiﬁcation and the importance of liming agricultural soils with particular reference to the United Kingdom. Soil Use and Management, 32: 390–399.
- Mrvić, V., Saljnikov, E., Jaramaz, S. (2016). WRB classification system and relationship with the soil classification of Serbia. Soil and Plant, 65 (2): 1-7.
- Pawar, R.M. (2015): The eﬀect of soil pH on bioremediation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHS). Bioremediation & Biodegradation,. 6 (3): 1–14.
- Pietri, J.C.A., Brookes, P. C. (2008): Relationships between soil pH and microbial properties in a UK arable soil. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 40 (7): 1856–1861.
- Singh R.P., Mishra S.K. (2012). Available macronutrients(N, P, K and S) in the soils of chiraigaon block of district Varansi (U.P.) in relation to soil Characteristics. Indian Journal of Scientific Research, 3 (1): 97-100.
- Stokić, M., Živković, Z, Stojićević, D., Saulić, M., Sekulić, T., Stupar, V. (2022): Substitution Acidity, Phosphorus and Potassium Content in the Land of the Braničevo District in the Republic of Serbia. Book of Proceedings, XIII International Scientific Agriculture Symposium “AGROSYM 2022”, Jahorina, October 06 – 09, Faculty of Agriculture, East Sarajevo: 841-846.
- Vasin, J., Sekulić, P., Kurjački, I. (2004): Soil fertility status of Vojvodina, Scientific Institute for Agriculture and Vegetables Novi Sad, Collection of works, 40: 101-107. (in Serbian)