1st International Conference on Chemo and BioInformatics, ICCBIKG 2021, (339-342)
AUTHOR(S) / АУТОР(И): Danijela Lj. Stojković, Verica V. Jevtić, Đorđe S. Petrović, Sandra S. Jovičić Milić, Nenad L.Vuković, Milena D. Vukić, Bojan Stojanović
E-ADRESS / Е-АДРЕСА: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACT / САЖЕТАК:
This paper examines the synthesis of two new complexes of platinum(II/IV) ion, general formula [PtL2]Cl2 and [PtL2]Cl4, where L is 2-amino-5-methyl-4-phenylthiazole. The structures of the above mentioned compounds were determined by elemental microanalysis, infrared, 1H and 13C NMR spectroscopy.
KEY WORDS / КЉУЧНЕ РЕЧИ:
platinum(II/IV) complexes; IR and NMR spectroscopy
REFERENCES / ЛИТЕРАТУРА:
- Rosenberg, L. Van Camp, T. Krigas., Inhibition of Cell Division in Escherichia coli by Electrolysis Products from a Platinum Electrode, Nature 205 (1965) 698-699.
- Reedijk., The relevance of hydrogen bonding in the mechanism of action of platinum antitumor compounds, Inorganica Chimica Acta 198 (1992) 873-881.
- E.Sherman, S. Lippard., Structural aspects of platinum anticancer drug interactions with DNA, Chemical Reviews 87 (1987) 1153-1181.
- J. Gao, L. Wang, M. C. Zhu, L. Liu, W. Z. Zhang., Synthesis, characterization, interaction with DNA and cytotoxicity in vitro of the complexes [M(dmphen)(CO3)].H2O [M=Pt(II), Pd(II)],European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 45 (2010) 311-316.F Tafti, A Foroumadi, R. Tiwari, A. N Shirazi, D.G Hangauer, Y Bu, T. Akbarzadeh, K. Parang, A. Shafiee., Thiazolyl N-benzyl-substituted acetamide derivatives: Synthesis, Src kinase inhibitory and anticancer activities, European Journal of medicinal Chemistry 46 (2011) 4853- 4858.
- K. Bharti, G. Nath, R. Tilak, S.K. Singh., Synthesis, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal activities of some novel Schiff bases containing 2,4-disubstituted thiazole ring, European Journal of medicinal Chemistry 45 (2010) 651-660.
- Arora, Preeti, Narang, Rakesh, Nayak, Surendra Kumar, Singh, Sachin Kumar, Judge, Vikramjeet., 2,4-Disubstituted thiazoles as multitargated bioactive molecules, Medicinal Chemistry Research 25 (2016) DOI 1007/s00044-016-1610-2.