1st International Conference on Chemo and BioInformatics, ICCBIKG 2021, (113-116)
AUTHOR(S) / АУТОР(И): Jelena D. Lubura, Oskar J. Bera, Mirjana C. Jovičić, Bojana B. Ikonić, Predrag S. Kojić, Dragan D. Govedarica, Jelena M. Pavličević
E-ADRESS / Е-АДРЕСА: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACT / САЖЕТАК:
In the past decade, the extensive research is focused to the structuring of novel thermoplastic segmented polycarbonate-based polyurethanes (PC-PUs) with a high range of potential application, due to their good biostability, biocompatibility, mechanical and thermal resistance, melt-processability and rubber like characteristics at the service temperature. In this work, a series of advanced polyurethane hybrid systems were prepared following one-step procedure and by varying the content (0, 1, 2, 5 or 10 wt%) of alumina, titania and zinc-oxide nanoparticles. The influence of filler type (Al2O3, TiO2 or ZnO) and its content on thermal properties of obtained nanocomposites (glass transition temperature and melting of hard domains) were studied by differential scanning calorimetry. The obtained DSC results revealed that that the obtained elastomeric materials are very promising for their potential use in the condition of high service temperatures.
KEY WORDS / КЉУЧНЕ РЕЧИ:
Environmentally friendly polycarbonate-based polyurethanes, Al2O3, TiO2 or ZnO nanofillers, DSC, glass transition temperature, melting of hard segments.
REFERENCES / ЛИТЕРАТУРА:
- М. Špírková, Ј. Pavličević, А. Strachota, P. Poreba, O. Bera, L. Kaprálková, J. Baldrian, M. Šlouf, Lazić, J. Budinski-Simendić., Novel polycarbonate-based polyurethane elastomers: Composition-property relationship, European Polymer Journal, 47 (2011) 959-972.
- Ј. Pavličević, M. Špirková, A. Strachota, K. Mészáros Szécsényi, N. Lazić, J. Budinski-Simendić., The influence of montmorillonite and bentonite addition on thermal properties of polyurethanes based on aliphatic polycarbonate diols, Thermochimica Acta, 509 (2010) 73-80.
- Pavličević, M. Špírková, M. Jovičić, J. Budinski-Simendić, B. Pilić, S. Baloš, O. Bera., Structure– functional property relationship of aliphatic polyurethane-silica hybrid films, Progress in Organic Coatings, 126 (2019) 62-74.
- Awad, H. Chen, G. Chen, X. Gu, J. L. Lee, E. E. Abdel-Hady, Y. C. Jean., Free Volumes, Glass Transitions, and Cross-Links in Zinc Oxide/Waterborne Polyurethane Nanocomposites, Macromolecules 44 (2011) 29–38.
- Pavličević, M. Špirková, O. Bera, M. Jovičić, D. Kojić, K. Mészáros Szécsényi, J. Budinski- Simendić., The influence of silica nanoparticles on thermal degradation and mechanical properties of nanocomposites based on aliphatic polyurethanes, Hemijska industrija, 72 (2018) 215-227.