Energija, ekonomija, ekologija, 1-2 (2020), (str. 126-130)
Е-АДРЕСА: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Simulation models of Hydro Power Plant (HPP) are complex and highly nonlinear control system, composed of tunnel, penstock, surge tank, hydro turbine and hydroelectrical governor models. Hydro Power Plant (HPP) models recommended by the IEEE working group is revised and is used for simulation of the transient and static response of the system of hydro turbine and auxiliary equipment. Verification was made using measurements of static and transient responses from real HPP. Modification of simulation model is made after comparison of the simulated response of the HPP simulation model and real response of the HPP with PID controller. Modification and adjustment of the two parameters of the model is made to adjust the static response of the model without affecting transient response and with consideration of smallest frequency and power error.
Hydro Power Plant, Hydro Turbine, Nonlinear Model, Verification
- IEEE working group report ”Hydraulic turbine and turbine control models for system dynamic studies”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol.7, No. 1, pp. 167-179, 1992.
- N. Hannett et al, “Field tests to validate Hydro turbine-governor model structure and parameters”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol.9, No 4, pp. 1744-1750, 1994.
- Babunski, A. Tuneski, (2006), “Control System Design of Hydraulic Turbine-Governor” Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation ETFA 2006, Prague, Czech Republic, pp 118-124.
- De Jaeger, et al. “Hydro turbine model for system dynamic studies” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol.9, No 4, pp. 1709-1715, 1994.
- Kishor, R. P. Saini, and S. P. Singh, (2007), “A review on hydropower plant models and control,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 776–796.
- Fang, L. Chen, N. Dlakavu, and Z. Shen, (2008), “Basic modeling and simulation tool for analysis of hydraulic transients in hydroelectric power plants,” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 834–841.
- Kishor, S. P. Singh, and A. S. Raghuvanshi, (2006), “Dynamic simulations of hydro turbine and its state estimation based LQ control,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 47, no. 18-19, pp. 3119–3137.