AUTOR(I): Jasur Safarov, Sunil Verma, Shakhnoza Sultanova, Abhijit Tarawade, Azamat Usenov
The presented work is related to the study of the „water – medicinal raw materials“ system, where the influence of humidity and storage temperature on the hygroscopicity of the process was determined. Sorption isotherms help classify drying rates according to the hygroscopicity of materials to show the distribution and intensity of water compounds. Sorption isotherms make it possible to determine important information about the sorption processes of plant materials.
moisture, drying, desorption, sorption, isotherm
- Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A. (2020). Kinetic regulations of the drying process of drug plants. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology. ISTC-2K20. P.95-98.
- UsenovA.B., SultanovaSh.A., SafarovJ.E., AzimovA.T. (2021). Experimental-statistic modelling of temperature dependence of solubility in the extraction of ocimum basilicum plants. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 868 doi:10.1088/1755-1315/868/1/012047
- Guang-yang L. (2013).Vegetation and Evaluation of Its Antioxidant Activity.Food Science and Technology.
- Aripova S.Sh., Zokirova M.S. (2019). Inulin separation from Jerusalem artichoke. Science, research, development. Monografiapokonferencyjna. Berlin, pp. 192- 195. 17.
- Cosio M.S., Buratti S., Mannino S., Benedetti S. (2006). Use of an electrochemical method to evaluate the antioxidant activity of herb extracts from the Labiatae family. Food Chemistry, no. 97, pp. 725-731.
- Downham A., Collins P. (2000). Colouring our foods in the last and next millennium. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, no. 2 pp. 21-22.
- Korotkova E. I., Karbainov Y. A., Shevchuk A. V. (2002) Study of antioxidant properties by voltammetry. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, no. 1, pp. 56-60.
- Nakagawa K., Kawagoe M., Yoshimura M., Arata H., Minamikawa T., Nakamura M., Matsumoto Nakagawa A. (2000) Differential Effects of Flavonoid Quercetin on Oxidative Damages Induced by Hydrophilic and Lipophilic Radical Generators in Hepatic Lysosomal Fractions of Mice. Journal of Health Science, no. 6, pp. 509-512.